The Texas Tech Law Library aims to provide as much assistance as possible for our recent graduates, in addition to our current students, faculty, and staff. This assistance covers things from study materials to physical space in which to study. Please note the resources that are available to you as you prepare yourselves for sitting for the bar examination.
- Law School/Law Library building access with your University ID.
- Personal/single person study carrel (if it is possible to do so).
- Reserved quiet study area.
- Reserved fishbowl study room 5B.
- Printing access.
- Access to Lexis and Bloomberg databases for 6 months post-graduation.
- Access to Westlaw for 18 months post-graduation (even while working).
- Bar Prep materials, including but not limited to Barbri, Kaplan, and Themis (which include MBE and Texas materials).
Please contact anyone in the Law Library if you need assistance with anything, and we will do our best to assist you. Feel free to contact whoever is on Reference or working at the front desk of the Law Library. Our contact information is: