Tax Notes is the Law Library’s newest database. It is a current awareness and tax research database. This product will help you stay on top of current tax news. It is easy and quick to sign-up. Here are the instructions*:
Please go to http://www.taxnotes.com to sign on to the new site. For the initial sign-in, you need to be within your company’s/university’s IP range.
Please follow these steps:
- Please go to http://www.taxnotes.com, and click SIGN IN at the top right.
- In the username field, please enter your Texas Tech University e-mail address. Click Next.
- On the next screen, please click on the blue “Register Here” link.
- You’ll be taken to a Profile page. Enter your name and Texas Tech University e-mail address.
- Choose a password and enter it.
- When you’ve finished the Profile, click SAVE CHANGES.
- You’ll go to the Tax Notes webpage, where you can sign in with your username Texas Tech University and the password you chose.
If you have any problems signing up or setting preferences, please contact Marin Dell (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.
*[NOTE: The user must be a Texas Tech University faculty, student or staff to access.]